FOOTMATES Unisex-Child Todd 3 (Infant/Toddler)
- 100% Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Premium leather uppers and leather linings.
- Custom Fit System – Removable, dual insoles in Medium and Wide fitting provided for customized fitting.
- Roomy Toe Box – Allows tiny toes room to breathe and splay naturally during walking, enhancing balance and reducing rubbing, friction, and moisture.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for developing feet.
- Flexible, Slip-Resistant Rubber Outsole – Provides maximum flexibility, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
Since 1968 Footmates has specialized in premium children’s footwear. With more than 50 years of experience they offer a selection that exemplifies the term “Modern American Classic”. The Todd is one of the first shoes ever produced by Footmates, winning the Leather Industries of America’s American Designer Award in 1977. This pattern has time tested results in promoting children’s foot health. The Todd is one "classic" that will NEVER go out of style!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.9 x 4.6 x 2.6 inches; 3 Ounces
- Department : Baby-boys
- Date First Available : August 8, 2014
- Manufacturer : FootMates Kids Footwear